1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
Lucky me! I got tagged twice(: But, this seems like a fun way to get to know somebody, so I'm all for participating in this book tag! I'll answer Kennedy's questions first and then Amy's.
1. Best Book You've Ever Read?
There are so many good books out there, but there is one specific book that will always be the best in my mind. Blood Red Road by Moira Young. I can go on and on about this book!
2. What Do You Like Most About The Blog-o-Sphere?
What I like best is that I get to be one of the first to know about new books!
3. What's Your Favorite Genre?
YA, of course. But I also like many sub-genres in that category. Like Paranormal Romance, Steampunk, Historical Romance, Contemporary, and Dystopian.
4. What Do You Do When You're Not Reading?
If I'm not reading, I spend my time writing.
5. Do You Snack While Reading?
Not really. Only when it's something that I don't really want to read, like a school book. I snack to take my mind off of the fact that I'm not interesting in the book.
6. Makeshift Bookmark or Real Bookmark?
Both! I love making my own bookmarks, or using the silliest things as bookmarks. I only use a real bookmark if I happen to have one nearby. I prefer to stick with my homemade ones.
7. Where Do You Buy Your Books From?
I buy my books from Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Amazon has cheaper prices, but I usually get giftcards to go to Barnes and Noble
8. Kindle or Nook?
Kindle. No doubt about that answer.
9. Do You're Friends Support Your Book Addiction?
No. Only one of my friends does, but other than that, no one.
10. What Do You Think About Audio Books?
I love audio books! But I have a thing about them. I can only listen to audio books if I have the paper copy in front of me. It's silly, but I can't just listen to an audio book alone.
1. Why did you decide to become a book blogger?
The first time I ever thought about it is when I was entering a giveaway and it said you had to make a blog-post about the giveaway. And then I realized there was a whole 'nother world out there that I didn't know about! A world that I knew would be the perfect way for me to show my appreciation of books.
2. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
I was originally thinking Happily Ever After, but that name had already been claimed. That wasn't a surprise because everybody likes that name! But I wanted something similar to that, and then I tried Happily Ever Endings. That one was already taken as well. It was just my luck that I thought of trying Happily Never Ending. My thoughts around that is, have you ever read a book that you wished never ended? I know there are plenty of books that I wish were continuous. So, my blog name means. . Happily Never Ending, as in never ending books!
3. How much time do you spend working on your blog every day?
Recently, I haven't spent as much time on my blog. Sadly as that is, it's true. School is taking over my lifeD: But, I try to work on my blog at least once a week if anything.
4. Quick! Favorite book that comes to mind!
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
5. What book are you most excited for its release this year?
Can I say two?(: The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead and Illuminate by Aimee Agresti.
6. If you could get two fictional characters to meet (from different stories), who would they be, and what would they do?
Great question! Hmm, I really have no clue at all! It's horrible, but true.
7. What book do you wish they made into a movie or TV series?
Vampire Academy. There has been rumors of a movie production for it, but I still don't see anything about it. I really want to see it become a movie and see Dimitri on the big scene:D
8. What is the longest book series you've read, and how many books did it have?
The Vampire Academy series. It has 6 books, including a spin-off series. If you count the spin-off book, it'd be 7 books in total.
9. What's your favorite genre, and why?
YA. Only because I can relate to some of the things that occur. Not about supernatural stuff, but teenage drama. And, I enjoy reading about people my age.
10. If you could meet a favorite author, who would it be and why?
I'd like to meet Richelle Mead. I've met her before at a book signing and she was so sweet, but I wish I could meet her again! She is one of my idols; a writing inspiration.
Who I Tag: (I'm just going to stick to 8.)
Cristina @ The Princess of Storyland
Julia @ The Competitive Bibilomaniac
Nicci @ Paper Dreams
Christie @ Christie's Book Reviews
Kate @ Ex Libris
Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books.
Paula @ PaulaSHx
Celise @ Incandescent Enchantment
What was the first book you reviewed?
What's your favorite movie that is based off a book, i.e. Twilight?
Where do you usually read?
Paperback/Hardcover or Tablet?
When did you become a blogger?
Favorite thing about blogging?
Less favorite thing about blogging?
Do you want your future career to have something to do with books? Like publishing or professional reviewer?
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Or Team Peeta or Team Gale?