Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TBR Update



Saw this on another blog and it made me want to talk about mines as well. Original post at No Page Left Behind.

I have so many books that I am trying to read and review! I'm stacked up to my head in books! If it's not just books I got because I wanted to read them, but review books too. This felt like a way for me to get more organize and see all the books I need to read. Plus, I have started reviews but having been lacking finishing them. I hate that I'm doing that. Mainly, this is a way for me to see everything I need to finish.

Library Book

                                                        -You Against Me by Jenny Downham




                   Review Book Requests   
    
-Between Worlds: Nekkel Ace by Yianna Yiannacou
-Suspense by Jason Letts
-The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton
-For Always by Danielle Sibarium





Books I'm reading for my own benefit

               -Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
-Starcrossed by Jospehine Angelini {if some people have been around since the summertime and now that I have been trying to finish this book for about .. 5 months now!}
-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin { :( I really want to finish this book, but other things come before that}





Reviews that have been started, not finished

                                 -Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) - Started writing on September 5th
-Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys - Started writing on October 16th
-Blood Red Road by Moira Young {LOVED THIS BOOK!} - Started writing on October 16th
-As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott - Started writing on October 16th






Seriously? I'm swamped in books. I'm going to Barnes and Noble on Friday to sit and study with a cup of Starbucks. And guess what's going to happen? Sierra is going to buy herself at least one more book. Which equals another book that is just sitting on my bookshelf all alone. :( And plus, I want to join book club. And that means starting another book! Is it really that necessary? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥