Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - {8th]

Note: So sorry for the lack of posts and my absence. Things have been going crazy for me. Trying to get in the new high school routine. Blehh. Hopefully I can get back on track with my reading. I NEED to, not just for the blog, but for my sake. 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
■Grab your current read 
■Open to a random page 
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page {I often use more!}
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

■Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Hello, all 74 of you! :D Seeing that number made me do a little happy dance! Woohoo! I hope you all stick around for awhile! 

Jill is not your sister. She's a vampire. This is business.
-pg 86

What's your teaser this week? Leave links(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥