Sunday, August 14, 2011

Twitter

Guess what? I got myself a Twitter account just for my blog! I thought of the idea while going to bed last night and I just decided to finally act on it. I have another one, but my friends are starting to find it and I get bombarded with questions about what this book is and that book. I thought it'd be a better idea to create one for blog duties. Like tweeting giveaways or anything related to bookish things! Smart idea, right? 


So, you guys should come follow me! I will definitely follow back - @realityendingsx . The title came to me because of my blog name Happily Never Endings. Meaning no happy endings, no fairytale. Just reality. Hence the reality in realityendingsx. :D


That's it for now. A review should be posted today or tomorrow. It's a review for Page Turners blog, but I can put a mini version on here. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I tried the link, and it says your account doesn't exist. you might want to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because I changed my twitter name. I just forgot to update it on here. Super sorry for that! Here's the correct link - https://twitter.com/#!/realityendingsx

      Delete

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥