Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Ebook Challenge

Orginial Post @ Workaday Reads

Challenge Guidelines:
  1. This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
  2. Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
  3. Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
  4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
  5. When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
  6. You can move up levels, but no moving down.
  7. Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
I have a lot of ebooks piling up, so this will help me! :D The level I'm going for is DVD, which is 25 ebooks. Since you can't move down, I think I'll start with that level and see where it takes me throughout the year.



1 - Between the Sea and Sky by Jacyln Dolamore
2 - New Girl by Paige Harbison
3 - Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥