Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon

Original Post here.
The Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the weekend of February 3-5 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

I think this would definitely help me catch up on my reading. I'm falling behind D: So, this seems like a fun little thing. Sad thing, I don't think I'll be able to get much reading done on the first say (February 3rd) only because there's my Winter Formal. And if I end up going, I can't just bring my Kindle to the dance! I'd look like such a lame-o. Reading at the dance(x But the only two days are free. It'll be me, my Kindle, a few paperbacks in my bed for hours on end!

Wish me luck(:

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're joining in. :D LOL, I'd like to see people's reaction to bringing the Kindle to the dance! I bet no one's done that before. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥