Monday, January 16, 2012

Completely Contemp Challenge

I'm a newbie Contemporary fan, so I wanted to join this challenge. And plus, I already own some of these contemporary books! I just haven't gotten to reading them. And what's not a perfect way to start then now? Plus, these books could count for another challenge I'm participating in! Here's my list of books to read:

2010
-Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
-Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
-A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

2011
-Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
-There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
-Forgotten by Cat Patrick

2012
-Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
-The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
-Dead To You by Lisa McMann

1 comment:

  1. This really looks interesting, I'm going to make it my first challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥