Monday, January 16, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Hosted by Fiktshun

The Soul Screamers Challenge will begin on January 15, 2012 and end on June 14, 2012.
You can join the challenge at any time during the above dates by signing up in THIS POST.
You do not have to be a book blogger to join. You just need somewhere to post your review and/or talk about the books you've read (i.e., Facebook, Goodreads, personal blog). If you do not have any of those outlets, and your review is positive, I will be happy to post your review as a guest post on my blog Soul Screamers Reading Challenge.
Books must be read and reviewed between January 15th and June 14th. You can read and review them at any time during the challenge, but each book you read and review during the scheduled month will give you an extra entry into the Before I Wake giveaway at the end of the challenge.
You can read the books in any format or edition you’d like – eBook, audiobook or even in print!
Each month, on the 15th, there will be a post in which you can link up your reviews or posts for THAT MONTH ONLY. You can leave more than one link if you've read and reviewed more than one of the books that month.

I don't know why it's taken me this long to read the Soul Screamers series! I've only read the first book (review to be posted soon) this year [2012]! Surprising, I know.
I'll be reading the rest of the books in the schedule order: 


My Soul to Take - January 15th to February 14th, 2012

My Soul to Save - February 15th to March 14th, 2012 

My Soul to Keep - March 15th to April 14th, 2012

My Soul to Steal - April 15th to May 14th, 2012

If I Die - May 15th to June 14th, 2012




I like the fact that it's a month long thing, so it's not rushing me. Because it'll probably be a hassle for me to get these books from the library :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥