Monday, January 16, 2012

The NetGalley Challenge

Orginial post @ Miss Remmers' Reviews

I didn't think I'd be one to participate in challenges, but it seems really fun! Hopefully I won't get involved into too many and end up not finishing them.

I'm a new NetGalley member, and I must say I love NetGalley! At first, I was a tad bit hestitant. But then I got accepted for the first time and it made me super excited. I also got declined for the first time, but that's a different story. For this challenge, I'm going to try and read an approximate number of 30ish NetGalley books. With my new Kindle, it's quite easy to read books fast! I'm almost done with my second ebook! So, wish me luck(: I'll keep up-to-date with everything on this post.

1 - New Girl by Paige Harbison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥