Friday, April 15, 2011

Currently Reading - April 15th, 2011

First post ever! And to honor it, since this is a book blog, I plan to tell you what I'm reading nowadays. I tend to read multiple books at one time, so why not I list them here. I plan to write my reviews for them, after I finish them.

Current

-Willow by Julia Hoban
-The copy I have is my friend's. She urged me to read it, so I did. I'm 20 pages from the end.-



-Delirium by Lauren Oliver
-Barely started this one, but the first chapter is great. I'm in loving with this book already!-


The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
-Heard so many good things about it, so I'm going to give it a try.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥