Monday, July 11, 2011

In My Mailbox - {3rd]


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.
Icon made by ME! :D

Please forgive me for my lack of no posts. I have been extremely busy and now two of my cousins are living with me so I can barely get on my own laptop. But, here I am. It's not Saturday or Sunday, but I took this picture and I wasn't going to wait a week just because. Either way, here's a post. :) Hopefully I can get a teaser up tomorrow.


F.Y.I. The links lead to the description and everything on Goodreads.

Received: 
(sorry for crappy picture, again. It was taken from my phone)
The Near Witch {ARC] by Victoria Schwab
Divergent {ARC] by Veronica Roth
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


I'm so excited to read all of these books. I'm going to finish The Near Witch soon because it's an ARC, MY FIRST, and I don't want to wait to review about it. I'm on page 16 already and it's great!


What did you guys get in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm excited for Near Witch! I just pre-ordered my copy today! Let me know how it is :)

    I'm assuming you haven't read Divergent then, so you're going to love it! It's a fantastic little world.

    I've got my IMM posted on my own blog if you're curious, and a giveaway ending this Thursday!

    http://everafteresther.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥