Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - {7th] Hollow

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's where we share the upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on!



Welcome to the house of Hollow. 



In a dystopian future, sixteen year old Leah Munro has been sold to a rich woman in a crippling mansion. And soon Leah discovers that there is something eerie and mysterious going on around the home, and with the help of three other girls, she attempts to uncover what is truly happening... what is behind all of the plexiglass windows and the hideous screams in the middle of the night? Leah will soon find out. 


Published Date: April 10th, 2012


Gorgeous cover. Interesting blurb. Excerpt of the book can be found here for free. Only downfall? We have to wait until next year. Ugh! I really want to check this book out. I would pre-order it, but I think I'll wait until closer to the release date. :)
P.S. Sorry for not being on. I had no internet connection for awhile. Uploading a review tonight!

Your opinions? What are you waiting for this Wednesday? 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the cover for this book around but I hadn't heard about it much until now! I have to say, it sounds great! I can't wait for it :)

    http://everafteresther.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm-july-17-23.html

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥