Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - {6th]


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
■Grab your current read 

■Open to a random page 
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page {I often use more!}
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
■Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week is going to be hectic. I'm packing to go on a trip in a couple of days so I don't think I'll be on as often. But, I'm just going to stay positive in this situation! :) I'm reading two books this week. An ARC and a regular book. 
"It would mean that I would have to lay my hands on you, and I want to make sure you're okay with that." 
"You just watched me pee," Helen responded with an embarrassed laugh.
-pg 118

"I should really get some friends," I told her, rolling over. "I can't spend the whole summer with my mom and little brother at the pool. It's bad for my reputation."
-pg 46 {may be different from the published version}


What's your teaser this week? 
Leave links.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥