Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - {6th] Tris & Izzie

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's where we share the upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on!



A modern retelling of the German fairytale "Tristan and Isolde", Tris and Izzie is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until -- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.



Published Date: October 11th, 2011



I know this book shouldn't be a book I want to read. It's gotten loads of negative reviews. But that's the point. It could just be their opinion, and I might have a whole different feel about this book. Plus, look at that cover. It's gorgeous! :) 


Your opinions? What are you waiting for this Wednesday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥