Sunday, May 8, 2011

April R.A.K. {Random Acts of Kindness] Thank You.♥

 • Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.


• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
{Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE! 
Hosted by Book Soulmates

-This is my Thank You post. :] I got four new books last month! If you remember from a early post, I was up at 1am explaining my excitement! Three new e-books and one paperback!


E-Books:
-Matched by Ally Condie & Firelight by Sophie Jordan & My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Matched (Matched, #1) Firelight (Firelight, #1) My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1)
{Thanks Ivy for these three books!}


Paperback:
-Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
{Thanks Al B for this paperback!}

Does anybody else participate in this? If so, what'd you get last month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥