Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - {2nd]

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



■Grab your current read
■Open to a random page
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
■Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The book that I'm currently reading, I didn't want to skip ahead in. It's just too...good to do that! I don't want to know anything about what's going to happen soon! So instead..the book I choose is one I'm going to read soon! :] It's a library book, so I have to read it soon.
It's not like I hadn't heard these words before -- they were just never directed at me. "What do you mean?"
Everyone is praying for us, for our family. For you and your--" she glanced down contemptously at my nearly flat belly--"your condition." The words looked like poison in her mouth. "Everyone is talking about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥