Saturday, June 18, 2011

In My Mailbox - {2nd]


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.
Icon made by ME! :D

Eeep! My second IMM! And I'm so excited to do this. I know I said I probably wouldn't, but I got a load of books {e-books} this week. Since I can't post pictures of e-books, I'll just put the picture of the book. But, I got one paperback book this week. At the This Is Teen event earlier this week, I bought a Meg Cabot book! 

F.Y.I. The links lead to the description and everything on Goodreads.


Bought:
(Sorry for crappy picture. Camera is missing so I took the pic on my phone)
Insatiable by Meg Cabot {Been on my wish-list for awhile!}


E-Books:

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Rhymes with Cupid by Anna Humphrey
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate {excited to read!}
Mercy by Rebecca Lim
Breathless by Jessica Warman
Anathema by Megg Jensen {The author personally sent me this book! Ahh!}
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel



Interesting set of books, huh? I think so! I'm even more happy that for the Anathema book, Megg sent it to me! I hear all about how people receive books from the author, but to experience it first-hand.. Wow! I was so ecstatic. It was over Twitter! I love Twitter now. :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥