Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - {2nd] Dream Dark

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's where we share the upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on!

I'm sorry that I didn't do this last week. Things have been a little hectic! But hopefully I can fix that and start doing this weekly! And I'm going to start doing the In My Mailbox meme! Because I got some cool books I want to show off! :D







This all-new story focuses on the fan-favorite character Link who undergoes a heart-racing transformation. Wounded during a climactic battle, Link slowly realizes that being bitten by a Supernatural does more than break the skin—it can change a person, inside and out, turning him into a creature more and more like the dark creature who injured him. As a special bonus, DREAM DARK will include an exclusive sneak peek at the first five chapters of BEAUTIFUL CHAOS.







I really want to read this book! Yeah, I haven't started Beautiful Darkness yet, but I definitely will! This is going to be out as an e-Book on August 2nd and it'll feature chapters from Beautiful Chaos! :D How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥