Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"This Is Teen" Event - Meg, Maggie, & Libba

Just got home from this awesome thing! :D The authors that were there were Meg Cabot, Maggie Stiefvater, and Libba Bray! Meg Cabot is very funny! I wish I had taken pictures, but I forgot to bring my camera. But, I'm going back there in July for Maggie Stiefvater {again!}. 


Tonight, the three authors answered a lot of questions before going to sign books! I arrived late so I didn't get to hear everything that happened, but one girl asked about Meg Cabot's cats. :] And Maggie stated how the publishers wanted her to change Sam's {Shiver & Linger} name because it was used in Twilight. But Maggie researched that Sam had been used over 180 times! The publishers had to let her use it them. Go Maggie!


I got Linger {Stiefvater}, Abandon {Cabot}, and Insatiable {Cabot} signed. Next time, when I go for Maggie again, I'll bring Shiver, get the new book Forever, and another one {another author}. :]


Stay tune for my review, and picture of signing, of Abandon!


P.S. The picture above, I got the exact one at the signing! And they gave out flash-drives! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥