Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - {3rd]

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



■Grab your current read 
■Open to a random page 
■Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page {I often use more!}
■BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
■Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





I had plan to reread Shiver first, but I think I'll work on my library book. Return it to the library and get another book! My library doesn't really hold recent titles, but they do have some good books. This book isn't something I'd normally read. But I didn't even read the description because I liked the cover. That's bad!
"That guy in the bread truck is staring at us," Sprout said.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer," Frances Lee said.
"He's actually a Hollywood scout in disguise of a hamburger-bun delivery man," I said.
"He's looking for a pair of great buns, ha-ha," Frances Lee said.
-pg. 162

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥