Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - {3rd] Linger

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's where we share the upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on!

Okay, I know I haven't been on much, bit I'm trying to change that! It's summer, things are easier now! I meant to do the Teaser Tuesday yesterday, but I was reading. I wanted to finish a book before a book signing, but I don't think I'm going! :/




In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other.  Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack.  And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole.

At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love -- the light and the dark, the warm and the cold -- in a way you will never forget.








I'm actually reading this book at the moment, so I don't know if it counts. But whatever! :D I've been waiting awhile to read this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments. They make my day and make me smile. :) So, please don't hesitate to comment. I try to reply back to each! If you want me to check out your blog as well, just leave your blog address. I would more than happy check it out.

Thanks for visting! ♥